No claim made for Lyon bomb French anti-terrorism prosecutor says

Send a link to a friend  Share

[May 25, 2019]    PARIS (Reuters) - No claim of responsibility has so far been made for a bomb attack in Lyon on Friday which injured 13 people, French anti-terrorism prosecutor Remy Heitz said on Saturday.

 

Heitz added that the man thought to have planted the device, who was spotted on CCTV footage, was on the run.

Police investigators said they have not been able to identify the suspect as he was wearing sunglasses and a cap.

(Reporting by Inti Landauro; Editing by Alexander Smith)

[ 2019 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved.]

Copyright 2019 Reuters. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.  Thompson Reuters is solely responsible for this content.

 

 

Back to top