City of Mount Pulaski 2022 city
pick up dates for landscape waste
Send a link to a friend
[November 22, 2022]
On the above dates, the City of Mt. Pulaski will remove landscape
waste that has been placed within the area between the sidewalk and
the edge of the street on the following dates:
If the weather is bad on the scheduled dates, then we will pickup on
the next day with good weather.
The following rules must be followed:
1. Have your landscape waste ready for pickup by 7:00 AM. on the
2. ALL SMALL DEBRIS, GRASS, LEAVES, SMALL STICKS, ETC. MUST BE IN
3. Do not place any material in the street or on the sidewalks.
4. Place all material within 6’ of the edge of the pavement.
[to top of second column]
5. Do not remove entire trees from your private property and place
them for the City pick up.
6. If you hire a contractor to remove your trees, have your
contractor haul the material to the Landscape waste facility and
place the material in the proper location.
7. EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF MATERIAL WILL NOT BE REMOVED BY THE CITY.
8. The Landscape waste facility is open Monday – Sunday 8AM. to 3PM.
feel free to take debris there any time during those hours
(Excluding winter months).
The Landscape waste facility is for Landscape waste ONLY and is to
be used by Mt. Pulaski residents ONLY.
A separate notice for fall, leaf pickup service, will be published
at a later date.
Should you have any questions, please contact City Hall at 792-3222.
[Paula Holcomb / City Collector